Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Let's Make A Baby!

     For this experiment, my classmates and I were to partner up and make a baby! Not literally-but on paper with the cool, fun techniques of biology! As my class evened out to an ODD number of students that day, we decided that it would only be fair to make my partner the great and glorious Enrique Iglecias!

(Two pretty attractive people, we know!)
So for this project, my partner and I were to look at each others' faces and match up listed features on the page in order to decide upon which features our child will likely have. This helped us determine exactly how our child will look.


A long and tough process, but we were able to define each others' beautiful traits our child would probably be getting.














Following are the final results...

(Adorable!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment